Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It"S wEdNeSdAy!!!

Hey guys, so today is Wednesday, DUH, and It"s early day at school soo.....

Today in geography I was caught writing the screenplay for my movie Veterans Day (gorror) He took my notebook away and then went on with the lesson. He asked to see me after class and told me he doesn't like it when kids decide to do homework in his class (which I wasn't) he told me it was disrespectful and blahblahblah. On top of that in band I got in trouble for not having my music... And my instrument. So poor CJ was in a mess today. Tommorow I have band rehearsal and then friday I have a Book Club in the morning... And a Social(Dance) in the afternoon!!!
Oh BTW I think I may post the whole screenplay on my blog later today so... LOok out for it
See you later
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to read what you have to say.....