Monday, March 15, 2010

SoRrY!!!!!! ThIs MaY bE a lOnG pOsT!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I abandoned you guys! It's been a rough start of 2010! To start the COLD was killing me!!!! I turnt 13 1/2 YAY!!!! and so on...

Last week started FCAT week UGH I HATE IT!!! Stupid florida education system!! It really means Florida Comprehensice Assessment test but... we call it Florida Child Abuse test. and other names I cant mention because certain people (my mommy :)) read this blog.

I went to Aquatica yesterday (thats the seaworld waterpark) it was REALLY fun!!!! And this weekend I went from [a fake] Wndows XP to a real Windows 7.
All together things since december 2 (IM SORRY) have been great!!!
Please read again! I promise I'll post more often!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your back boy.... I know you did well on your FCAT, cause you are SO SMART!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to read what you have to say.....