Thursday, March 18, 2010

InSpIrEd!!

Our minds are a never ending canvas which an artist never stops working on. Birth is his INSPIRATION! Death is the end of the canvas. Thoughts are the colors of paint that our artist is using. When finished, our painting our painting shows a beutiful life... no matter what we go through. The painting has its splotchs and it rips but in the end it is amazing. This is LIFE!
As you can see I was VERY inspired today. This just popped into my mind as I logged on, and like anything I say around my house I said "That HAS to go my blog". This is one thing I do all the time. I write what I feel and today I feel inspired.
On another note, It's hard to believe that the year is 3/4 of the way through next week (School Year) in 10 weeks I'll be out of the Hell hole they call "Middle School" and I'll be in the Never - Ending Pit they call "High School". It's hard to believe that I'm mature enough, and intelligent enough to enter such a pit. Hope they don't make oration in High School.
Hope this post inspired you too.
<3>

1 comment:

  1. CJ!
    I knew you when you were oh so little...but I am so happy to read your blog...and I will keep up with it!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to read what you have to say.....