Thursday, August 27, 2009

FiRsT wEeK iS aLmOsT OvEr!!!! AnD WrItErS wOrKsHoP

Yes!!!! I've almost made through my first week of my last year of middle school!!!!!!!!!!!!
So It's been great, I haven't been able to post because you know homework. But I'm SO EXCITED to be in 8TH GRADE!!!!!!!!

So know on to WRITERS WORKSHOP.
Like my mommy I'll do THE 5 BEST THINGS ABOUT THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!
1. Well, I saw ALL of my friends and they got to see my Bro!!!!

2. I got my Desired schedule, With a lot of my friends!!!!!

3. All my teachers are SO nice!!!!!!!

4.No fire drill [not until wednesday(yesterday)]

5. Again the BEGGINING OF THE LAST YEAR OF MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun life : ). I miss being in school when I read things like this! Hope you have a FANTASTIC year : ) with your cheery self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY CJ! I am so glad that you have almost made it thru your first week of your last year at middle School! My son starts his first day of middle school next tuesday BUT after going to visit classrooms at open house last night....WE are soooooo CONFUSED! I hope that on the first day he is not walking dazed and confused thru the hallways trying to find his classes! Tell your mom hello for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me on is, He won't be the only one, every new 6th grader does that. and it ussually only lasts for the 1st week

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to read what you have to say.....