Thursday, August 20, 2009

WrItErS wOrKsHoP!!!! YaY!!!

I'll start off by saying sorry for not being on here for SOOOO long ( yep sunday was SOOOO long ago.) Now I'm going to get into Writers Workshop.
Prompt: If these walls could talk.
I don't exactly know what this truly means but I'll say what I think, If walls could talk I'm sure they would be so tired of being painted, I mean we humans drown the walls with paint I wouldn't blame them!!! I'm sure they would like some air (this one going towards teenage girls, particulary Jonas Brothers fans) If you were a wall would you like posters all over you. But if walls could talk I am sure we humans would love to shut them up, because they would probably always complain!!!

2 comments:

  1. Never thought about it, but you're probably right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they would also say, "Tell those kids to stop putting their dirty hands all over me" lol

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to read what you have to say.....