Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ScArY eXpErIeNcE aNd WoRdFuL wEdNeSdAy

So as we were driving to angies end of the year party today, we were at an intersection and the light turned green but someone ran a red light and we AMOLST got hit, it was SO SCARY!!!


Anyway, I've decided I'm going to do Wordful Wednesday today. This picture is one I remember.

When we went to Niagara Falls we flew into the Buffalo Niagara International Airport so, when drive off the onto the main road you see nothing but as you get closer to CANADA, out of the blew comes these big buildings, we were amazed, we did end up staying in canada, (the big one on the right was our hotel)

I hope you all enjoyed this post, I'm still new so it'll take a little while to get the hang of it>\

1 comment:

I can't wait to read what you have to say.....