Monday, August 10, 2009

Not me Monday

O.k so Igeuss I can't really find anything to post so I'll tell you all of my not me's From MckMama

I did not get mad at the neighbor kid "C" for telling secrets about me and my bros
I did not let the other neighbors son play with my scooter, because I did not not want to look bad.
I did not feel embarrased when my old geography teacher came to our table to say hi. Because He was not telling them how I was such a good student.
I did not freak out when Uncle will and joseph got in a spit ball fight, because I was not Grossed Out.
Amd finally, WE did not stay up so late playing guitar hero AGAIN.

Does it make me a bad blogger to post twice within 10 minutes!?!?!?!?!


C.J

3 comments:

  1. hey CJ - Love your Blog! Red Lobster is one of my favs too!! Hope you have fun at school this next week - it starting right?? Love ya! Take care - Les and Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stick up for your borthers, CJ.... you are a good big brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thing about having a blog is you can do whatever you want! Looks like you are getting the hang of this all rather quickly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to read what you have to say.....