Thursday, August 13, 2009

WrItErS wOrKsHoP aNd An IdEa

So today I'm in the creative mood, I will do Writers Workshop AND share an amazing idea ( if you do not like horror movies, the second part may not appeal to you).

So the prompt I choose is: Why is your child in time out? But since I"m the child, I'll change it to Why am I in time out?

In the UP TO DATE technology world there is a thing called an ipod (translation:mp3 or "advanced walkman"). Now on these Ipods you can get apps, one being text messages (translation: cell phone emails). So one day, I was I geuss being a little bratty, and I was texting my abuela some stuff I can't mention because I still haven't told the person who busted me. Anyway, she (My dads "fiance" noticed me and told me she wanted to see my text messages, while holding baby nathan, I deleted them and showed her. At that point she was already mad but that just made her blow her top! So she at first was trying to be "nice" and ask "politely". But being a teenager I just sat there and thats what made her even MADDER. So after that everytime I texted my abuela That day I deleted them. Abuela ended up coming there because she ALWAYS worries about me. :)

Now on to my BRILIANT idea.
Recently I have been getting into horror and gorey movies or "gorror" (get it). I came up with a great idea 2 nights ago when it was dark and too late to come and tell all you guys!!
Heres what I imagine the preview to be.
Announcer: When the lights go out...
(goes to girl walking in the dark)
Announcer: Things get creepy...
(same girl): Hello, Is anybody there...
Announcer: Things just aren't... As they seem...
( an assotment of unnexplainable noices)
Different girl; h..ell...o
Announcer: And these 7 people...
(each of the seven peoples pictures come up)
Announcer: Are going to get the worst of it.
( goes to [like any gore film] many scenes of violent screams and sounds)
Announcer:Lights Out... Rated R... In theaters Soon

2 comments:

  1. "advanced walkman" LOVE that!
    And about the 'gorror' movie, sounds like something I would watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok just got a new idea. Wedding day til DEATH do us part. Get it DEATH

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to read what you have to say.....